Welcome to the Maine Connectivity Authority's online Application Portal.
- Click here for step-by-step instructions and FAQs about the application process.
- Click here for Frequently Asked Questions about the programs.
- We recommend starting with accessing and reviewing the online application form for your program. You will be able to save your work in the form, exit, and resume the process at another time.
- You can also invite collaborators to view and edit the application.
- We recommend keeping a copy of your application materials in another format (e.g. Google Doc, Word, Excel, etc.) in the event of unexpected behavior from the portal. You may copy/paste information from other sources into the online application form.
If you have general questions please contact email@example.com or call (207) 370-7439.
Maine Connectivity Authority supports universal access to all of our programs. If accommodations such as language translations, access for the visually impaired, or other accessibility elements are required to fully participate in MCA's program applications, please contact Grants Manager Kerstin Gilg at firstname.lastname@example.org or (207) 200-6577 and let us know how we can best serve you.
MCA's All-In Program will leverage $150 million in funding to bring high-speed broadband to an estimated 30,000 homes and businesses in rural and remote areas. The programming will be grounded in MCA’s parallel work developing a statewide Digital Equity and 5-Year Broadband Masterplan, the development of which are also slated to launch during fall 2022. The program structure has been shaped and refined through extensive public engagement during the summer and early fall of 2022. Click here to read more about the All-In Program.